Monday 10 March 2014

Essie Fiji Polish

So this is my first blog post for my new blog. Exciting! Thought I would do a little review of a new product I purchased the other day from Essie. Its a colour I've eye'd up for a while now so I finally persuaded myself to get it.

Essie - Fiji
Rings - H&M

 As my school has a neutral nail polish policy (stupid I know) but yes so I have recently either worn Topshop Matte Sober polish or Rimmel's 60 Second polish in 'Caramel Cupcake'. Both of these, however, I don't feel are great quality. I used the 60 Second Polish purely because I have no patience when it comes to painting my nails so the thought of them drying in under a minute was pretty appealing. I do like the 'Caramel Cupcake' colour however it was sometimes a bit too dark, almost a murky kind of nude which, after a while, I started to not like. So anyway I bought Essie Fiji and I LOVE it. It's a known fact that Essie polish's are amazing. After a couple of coats the colour is so pigmented and vibrant. I specifically chose this colour as I will be allowed to wear this in school and it's the prettiest colour EVER.its a beautiful baby pink with white highlights which makes it quite bright but still elegant and dainty. Really recommend it! They are quite pricey for a nail polish, about £8 I think but so worth it to buy the essential base colours then build a collection. I also have 'Lilacism' and 'Mint Candle Apple'. 
Photo I took for my media magazine final project!
Taken on a Nikon D3200