Sunday 7 September 2014

Birthday Burgers

So on the 5th September it was my brothers 18th! Still not over that.. So anyway as he isn't a massive going-out, drinker or party go-er he just wanted to go and see the new film 'Lucy' and then go out for a meal with the family. The film was amazing, the plot being centred around a group of Chinese drug traffickers who plant bags of a lethal drug ,that allows a human to access 100% of their brain, in 4 innocent citizens. The film escalates into what happens when the bag splits. However you will have to go and see the film for the rest, I strongly recommend you go and see it unless you are squeamish as the opening credits do say 'strong bloody violence'. After the film my family and I went across the road to Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK) in Richmond for dinner. Blow are my photos of the meal and my outfit for the night! Enjoy!