Saturday 27 June 2015

Sunshine & Ravioli


Situated in the heart of St.Margarets, just outside of Richmond, London, this local yet busy village cafe is the ideal lunch get away from the city. It is located 2 minutes walk away from St.Margarets station and a 20 minute walk from Richmond Station. 


The interior has recently been updated to a very modern yet rustic, shabby chic style. Being run by a friendly Italian man the cafe offers a wide variety of food and drink from smoothies to salads. I ordered a mozzarella, tomato and pesto panini and a latte. 


The panini was fresh and made right in front of me and was brought to me in no time at all. The latte was rich tasting and also made very quickly. The homely and friendly atmosphere is what attracts me most to this cafe. The customer service is upbeat and of good quality. I highly recommend Sunshine & Ravioli as your ideal village lunch or coffee stop.