Monday 18 January 2016

London Cocktail Project

I have decided to take my blog more seriously so I want to start a new project, researching, visiting and reviewing, the best cocktail bars in and around London. As my 'about me' states I am passionate about finding the best places to eat and drink within this glorious city. If I haven't mentioned before I have recently turned 18.. scary I know..

I have decided to start a new series on here called the 'London Cocktail Project'. I will be finding the most interesting, different and unique bars in London. I will photograph the cocktails and give you my honest opinion and recommendations.

Here are my top ten bars that I want to visit first...


1. The Cocktail Trading Company


















Brick Lane, E1 6GQ

2. Dandelyan
















South Bank, WC2N 4HX

3. Happiness Forgets

 

Hoxton Square,  N1 6NU

4. Ladies & Gentleman


Kentish Town,  NW5 1NR

5.  Mark's Bar














Soho, W1F 9UP

6. NightJar



Shoreditch, EC1V 1JB

7. Rum Kitchen


Carnaby, W1B 5PW

8. The Gun


London Docklands, E14 9NS

9. Adventure Bar

















Clapham, SW11 1HW

10. Zebrano 



















Soho, W1D 4DS

Thank you for reading, hope you're as excited as I am for this cocktail fuelled exploration!