Tuesday 10 February 2015

Current Favourite Trends (Asos)

Here are my favourite trends at the moment that I am wearing and will be purchasing very soon! All pieces are from Asos and are madly affordable considering the quality and design! 


Grid Print
I love love love grid print! It's qwerky yet classic. Fun yet stylish an adds a little something to any all black outfit. I love the twist it can put onto any monochrome outfit.

Cigarette Trousers
Classy, elegant and youthful! Cigarette trousers are the perfect alternative to the standard skinny jeans. As I feel leggings (besides sports leggings) are no longer an acceptable alternative to jeans, I think cigarette trousers with their straight cut and fitted style add a smart yet casual element to any outfit. 

Turtle Neck Jumpers
I think thin, fitted turtle neck tops don't do the whole concept of a turtle neck justice. A chunky, wide fit, thicker turtle neck are much more flattering, appropriate and perfect for a casual, cosy but chilled outfit. However keep the colours neutral to avoid over doing it.