Thursday 19 February 2015

Snakeskin & Mesh

Now normally I absolutely dread summer. I'm not really one to show lots of flesh unless I'm in a bikini on a beach. However I was recently sent this amazing swimwear by @sparklebyhayleiix . 
First of all is this amazing strapless snakeskin zip bikini is perfect for avoiding those awkward tan lines. The snakeskin print is so timeless and adds a really edgy vibe to the classic bikini style. The zip is really practical and makes the bikini really simple. 
Next is this AMAZING contrast mesh swimsuit. This is just the most classic, beautiful swimsuit. The mesh insert in the middle makes it really cool and modern. It's so flattering and reat concers my fear of an over exposed stomach. 
I 100% recommend going to check them out on Instagram to get your amazing quality, classic swimwear with a modern twist! 

Instagram - @sparklebyhayleiix