Saturday 7 February 2015

Feather O'Clock

I have recently been really missing some arm candy. Don't get me wrong I love my rings more than anything however having an empty wrist has been on my mind so have been on the look for a black leather watch so go with the rest of my arm jewellery.

Luckily enough I was recently contacted by The Little Jewellery Company who offered to send me a piece of my choice. Having gone through the really hard task of chosing one item out of their beautiful collection, I chose this black leather feather watch. I am so so in love with this watch! It is exactly what I was lookig for and more. The feathers add a really delicate touch, the black leather is so chic and classic and te gold hardware makes it look really expensive and classy. 

Big thank you to The Little Jewellery Company for sending me this beautiful piece that is now an essential part of my hand jewellery. Check them out on their website http://www.the-little-jewellery-company.co.uk/ or on their Instagram  @thelittlejewellerycompany

Nails : Barry M Raspberry
Rings : H&M